We are looking for staff that are motivated and committed to providing specialist support for adults within their own homes. The company provide a high standard of care and require staff who have compassion, patience and are willing to learn.
Due to continued success, the company is seeking to recruit care/support assistants.
Staff provide person-centered care to elderly and vulnerable clients and we strive to promote independence and empowerment whilst ensuring dignity and privacy is protected
· Domestic duties and shopping.
· Personal care for clients in their own home.
· Preparing meals.
· Medication administration.
· To provide companionship and support.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Experience is not essential as the company provide full training however, to be successful you must:
· Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure.
· Provide evidence to confirm your right to work in the UK.
· Be flexible to work mornings, evenings and weekends.
· Have a driving licence and car owner preferred